OK Standards to Be Licensed Behavior Analyst

OK DHS maintains a web site on board certification for profession as well as the forms that BA graduates  professionals must submit.

If you need to speak about an OK practicing behavior analyst or have questions about the field, please contact: Michaela Bishop at (405) 521-6264 or michaela.bishop@okdhs.org.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *